Monday, June 3, 2013

Beautiful Siblings

My siblings will forever be my best friends. Nothing will take that from us. Every struggle, we struggle together. We work together, and we will never give up. I love them with all my heart.

Michelle took care of all of us. She is each of our "favorite." Let me first say, I always wanted to be like Michelle, and I would steal all of her clothes and harass her the most. She hated my guts. It really wasn't until she went away for college that I started to find myself. I am glad I wanted to always be like Michelle. Even though I annoyed/still annoy her, she has never led me astray. She always followed her dream of fashion, and she works her ass off to be in that realm of the art world. I admire her talent and motivation. That girls knows what she wants. She has been inspiring to watch, and she still takes care of me through each and every one of my mistakes. Michelle is a leader, and she pulls me out of my impractical romantic side. Thank you for being there for me Michelle. I am proud to call you my sister.

Catherine is a special one. I am shameful to admit that I always was mean to Catherine. She never deserved it. Catherine has recently blossomed into a beautiful young woman. I cannot believe how much she has grown up. I have learned so much from her about being accepting of who we are, and that its okay to dress up and look nice and feel good about yourself inside and out. She has been through a lot of pain, and I admire her for her strength. Catherine knows what is right and what is wrong, and she is no hypocrite. She says what is on her mind, and she is straightforward (traits I never had). She should know that I really look up to her, and that she is a major reason why I pursue a positive lifestyle. I am proud to call you my sister.

Jason, for whom this blog is made, is my brother. I am so proud of you for starting to open up to the family. Each one of us has struggled to do so, and we still are learning how to. You are a talented, creative, and caring young man. The fact that you can pick anything up and being pro at it is incredible. You have the ability to light up a room with your smile and jokes. I am excited to watch you explore the world and what you are interested in. You have so much to share with the world, and I am excited to see you grow into a man. Remember to have faith and to see the beauty in the world. Once you do, nothing can stop you. Create goals, and never give up. Your endless love for burritos is insane, and even if you get fat from all of them we will still love you. I am proud to call you my brother.

Thank you for enduring my harassment. Watching you all grow up has been beautiful, and I cannot wait to see what our futures have in store for all of us. Love you guys always. All of our hearts beat as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment